A. This is caused by a sizing issue in Windows 2000 but the full number is still kept (from 0 to 999) but only two digits displayed.
- Start Internet Explorer
- Select Internet Options from the Tools menu
- Select the General tab
- At the bottom of the dialog is the History section with the 'Days to keep pages in history'
If you want all 3 digits displayed you can change the size used by the scrollbar but this will affect all windows:
- Start the Display control panel applet (Start - Settings - Control Panel - Display)
- On the Appearance tab, click Scrollbar in the Item box.
- In the Size box next to Item, decrease the size to a smaller value. For example, if it is set to 13 (the default), change it to 10.
- Click OK.
All days will now be displayed.
The actual value is stored in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Url History\DaysToKeep.