Ready to ship on October 1st and already available for preorder from Amazon.com, HP has devised a solution for those road warriors with power deficiencies.
According to the specs and features laid out in the Amazon description, this backpack case houses a 22,400mAh battery that can not only recharge a full-size laptop, but also your various devices, particularly a smartphone, up to 10 times.
Full feature list:
· Big power for 3 devices: Charges most HP Laptops with up to 17.3" diagonal screen size, a tablet, and a smartphone. With power priority, you control the order in which your devices charge.
· High-capacity 22400 mAh battery: Provides a full charge to most HP laptops, charges a tablet up to three times, and a smartphone up to 10 times.
· A built-in heat sensor monitors backpack temperature and adjusts accordingly. Meets security requirements for in-flight carry-ons
· Heavy-duty canvas exterior with interior padding and durable straps helps provide long-lasting laptop protection. Coated to resist wet weather and comes with its own raincoat.
· Laptop and USB micro cables included: Two USB micro cables for Android devices and one laptop cable included. Easily recharge your backpack with a side-pocket plug-in.
I’ve taken the opportunity to preorder one myself for testing and am looking forward to it. At $200 per bag, though, this might not be a solution for everyone.
Preorders are being taken on Amazon: HP Powerup Backpack