A. A. Perform the following:
- Start the Network Control Panel Applet (Start - Settings - Control Panel - Network, or right click on Network Neighborhood and select properties)
- Click the services tab and click Add
- Select Gateway (and Client) Services for NetWare and click OK
- Enter the path of your NT CD-ROM and click OK. When the file copying has finished click Close.
- Create the NTGATEWAY group and a user that is a member of that group on the NetWare server using SYSCON on 3.12 servers, or NWADMIN/NETADMIN on 4.0 or later
- Restart the computer
- Enter the user account you created that is a member of the NTGATEWAY group when the machine restarts.