A. The Games for Windows site has an ActiveX component that can access your computer and show how your computer compares with all the other machines that have been scanned. To run the tool, perform these steps:
- Go to http://www.gamesforwindows.com .
- Click the Game Advisor button at the top of the screen.
- The Game Advisor screen opens in a new Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) window. Click the My Game Advisor option.
- The My System information is displayed. Click Start to perform the scan.
- During a first run, you might be prompted to allow an ActiveX component to run. Click yes, and continue.
- Your PC's performance and information will be shown, as the figureshows.