A. Yuck! If you do need to do this a utility is supplied with Windows 95 and 98 called mkcompat.exe which will make a program think its actually running under Windows 3.1 etc.
- Click the Start button, click Run, type "mkcompat" (without quotation marks) in the Open box, then click OK
- On the File menu, click Choose Program
- Select the program's executable file so that it appears in the File Name box, then click the Open button
- Click the 'Lie About Window's Version Number' check box to select it
- On the File menu, click Save
- Quit the Make Compatible tool
- Try running the program again