A. To enable standard journaling in Exchange 2003, you must configure it at the store level. To do so, perform these steps:
- Start the Exchange System Manger (ESM) application (Start, Programs, Microsoft Exchange, System Manager).
- Expand the Administrative Groups,
, Servers, , to view the store for which you want to enable journaling.
- Right-click the store and select Properties.
- Select the General tab.
- Select the "Archive all messages sent or received by mailboxes on this store" and click the Browse button. Select the user object to receive the journal messages and click OK, as the figureshows.
- Click OK to close the store Properties page.