A. A. When you map a network drive (Explorer - Tools - Map network drive), if you click the down arrow on the path, a list of previous connections will be shown. These are stored on the registry and can be edited
- Start the registry editor (regedit.exe)
- Move to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Network\Persistent Connections
- You will notice in the left pane is a number of string values called a,b,c etc. For the connections you do not want shown, click on the entry and then either press the Del key and say yes to the confirmation or select delete from the edit menu.
- Once you have deleted entries you need to update which ones explorer will show by double clicking on order and remove the letters of the entries you deleted
- Click OK
- Close the registry editor