The week ending Jan. 4, 2019 had some bad news for Apple investors, and the completion of a merger between two big data companies. Also: new research out of MIT that shows how anonymous data can be linked to individual users.
Here are the headlines:
- Apple Cuts Sales Outlook on Weakness in IPhone Demand, China
- Apple's iPhone X Updates and the Best Smartphones for Business
- Big Data Companies Cloudera, Hortonworks Complete Merger
- Cloudera is gearing up to take on Amazon, but investors are skeptical
- Anonymous Data Collection Is More Risky Than Users Think
Weekly Update with ITPro Today is an ongoing series of short videos that explore the top news and trends IT pros need to know. Join us every Friday as we share tech headlines, analysis, and interviews! Subscribe today and don't miss a video.