Infragistics announced the availability of its cross-platform development toolset, NetAdvantage Ultimate 2012 Volume 1. The new release includes Infragistics' design toolsets including: NetAdvantage ICONS, which provides users with colorful plug-and-play graphics for applications; and Quince Pro, which is a design pattern library collaboration toolset that helps teams communicate through a project's lifecycle.
- The release now includes enhancements in mobility and touch-enabled UI features for web and Windows Phone developers.
- Metro and touch-friendly themes have been included for HTML5, jQuery, XAML, and ASP.NET controls.
- Infragistics has added data visualization controls for NetAdvantage for jQuery, which includes a DataChart control and geospatial mapping capabilities.
- The release includes several business intelligence (BI) capabilities with enhanced charting, geospatial mapping, and high performance grid controls across all toolsets.
- XAML data visualization controls have been added to NetAdvantage for Silverlight and NetAdvantage for WPF Line of Business toolsets.
Pricing for NetAdvantage Ultimate 2012 Volume 1 starts at $1,895. Users can purchase the suite with priority support for $2,395. To learn more about the product and for more pricing information, visit Infragistics' product webpage.