ComponentOne Releases Studio Enterprise 2007
ComponentOne released ComponentOne Studio Enterprise 2007, a comprehensive component toolset for Windows, Web, Mobile, and ASP.NET AJAX-enabled applications. This latest release of ComponentOne Studio Enterprise introduces four new components: Schedule for .NET, Calendar for .NET, WebSchedule for ASP.NET, and WebCalendar for ASP.NET. Additionally, it delivers a full suite of ASP.NET components supporting ASP.NET AJAX 1.0, as well as other enhancements.
New Schedule and Calendar Components
Shared features in both .NET and ASP.NET versions:
- Built-in data layer manages appointment, contact, and other data collections automatically
- Day, week, work week, and month data views in one control
- Office 2007-style AutoFormats
- Outlook-style appointments with recurrence and reminders
Feature sets in the ASP.NET version only:
- Rich client-side object model
- No-code AJAX support
- ASP.NET AJAX ready
ASP.NET AJAX 1.0 Support. Studio Enterprise 2007 includes a full suite of ASP.NET AJAX-ready components that support Microsoft s ASP.NET AJAX Framework. Now you can AJAX-enable your Web applications without the need to understand the underlying concepts of AJAX. ASP.NET AJAX 1.0 support has been added to all ASP.NET components included in Studio Enterprise 2007.
New WebGrid for ASP.NET Features:
- Banded Headers: multilevel column headers that allow developers to insert a hierarchical structure within grid columns.
- Virtual Scrolling: built-in AJAX feature that automatically loads data from the server on demand. By simply enabling the VirtualScrolling property and setting the VirtualScrollSize, only the data a user requests is presented within the WebGrid area.
About Studio Enterprise 2007. Studio Enterprise accelerates visual development with drag and drop tools that simplify the design-time experience and extend the power of Visual Studio 2005. Studio Enterprise offers more than 200 components for .NET, ASP.NET, Mobile, and ActiveX, and includes a subscription that provides customers with new releases, updates, upgrades, and online support for one full year. To learn more about ComponentOne Studio Enterprise or to download a free trial version, visit: http://www.componentone.com/enterprise.
Price: ComponentOne Studio Enterprise customers will receive the full suite of components built on the Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1, as well as a full suite of components compiled natively for the .NET Framework 2.0. The full version of ComponentOne Studio Enterprise has an MSRP of US$999.99. Current ComponentOne customers can upgrade to ComponentOne Studio Enterprise for US$749.99. Renewal pricing for current subscribers is US$599.99.
Web Site: http://www.componentone.com