ComponentOne Releases ComponentOne Doc-To-Help 2006 v2
ComponentOne released ComponentOne Doc-To-Help 2006 v2. This new release enhances the Help-authoring experience by providing new features that focus on feedback from customers.
Whether converting from RoboHelp or creating new projects, Doc-To-Help allows authors to create HTML or Microsoft Word content and convert it to virtually every popular Help file format (including Web-based Help, WinHelp, Help 2.0, HTML Help, and JavaHelp) or printed documentation.
As part of the Doc-To-Help yearly subscription, this new release provides users with the most requested enhancements to existing technology, enabling them to create feature-rich Help systems more efficiently. Doc-To-Help subscribers enjoy continuous enhancements to the product, including the latest cutting-edge features, functionality, and technologies.
New enhancements in Doc-To-Help 2006 v2 include:
- More Linking Options: Choose more specific targets for topic links, such as bookmarks and document names.
- Better Command Line Support: Execute a variety of tasks from the command line, as well as schedule builds.
- More Flexible Publishing: Specify any location as the output folder of a Help target.
- Improved Search Results in NetHelp: NetHelp now highlights search terms in search results.
- Improved Developer Support: Use your own XML tags in comments when automatically generating .NET reference documentation.
- Section 508 Compliance: Create output that meets Section 508 federal regulations.
Current Doc-To-Help subscribers will receive these new features and enhancements as part of their annual subscription.
Doc-To-Help is available in two versions, Doc-To-Help Enterprise and Doc-To-Help for Word. Competitive upgrades, renewal pricing, telephone support, and volume discounts are also available.
Price: Doc-To-Help Enterprise, US$999.95; Doc-To-Help for Word, US$749.95
Web Site: http://www.doctohelp.com