AceComponents Releases AceGallery 1.0
AceComponents released AceGallery 1.0, an easy to use, file based, low cost gallery component/Web control. Major features include:
- No need to store information in XML files or database.
- No need to handle any server-side events or call methods.
- Automatically creates thumbnails and preview images for all JPG files in the target directory.
- Automatically detects new files created.
- Supports JPG, GIF, TIFF, and BMP formats. Can be filtered based on extension.
- Designer support gives instant feedback when styles and layout are changed.
- Output JPEG quality can be changed to save bandwidth.
- Ability to control the link to the original image.
- Option for creating thumbnails for every page load.
- Four layout types in addition to thumbnail-only view.
- Selectable thumbnail column count, items per page, and paging support.
- Configurable Gallery title, description, etc.
- Show/hide filenames below thumbnails.
- Styling is completely CSS based for maximum control.
- Tested in Internet Explorer 6+ and Firefox. Cross-browser compatibility is only limited by CSS used.
- Low cost, does not require developer license.
- Free Ad-based version available.
AceGallery requires the .NET Framework 2.0 to run.
Price: Free for Ad-based license; US$39.99 and up for Ad-free license.
Web Site: http://www.acecomponents.net