As data takes on a more important role in businesses, organizations are looking for ways to retain and access specific data. At the same time, the amount of data generated by organizations continues to grow, making it difficult for IT teams to hold onto everything and make it accessible, not just for an emergency disaster recovery scenario, but when needed—now and in the future.
Trusted Data Solutions (TDS) helps companies retain and access legacy data, regardless of the age or format of the information, so that businesses can access the information when requested.
In our recent webinar, Nick Cavalancia and Chris Clark discussed the problems that IT teams face retaining and managing data, and making specific data accessible when needed.
View this interactive webinar summary which provides an overview of why:
- Data retention is a business problem; retrieval is IT’s problem.
- Retention needs to be designed for the content within the data, not just the data.
- Retained data needs to be accessible and useful to the business for long periods.
You will also be able to access these resources:
- Conversational Archive Migrations to Office 365 eBook.
- Executive Summary: You Can't Keep It All … Or Can You? Legacy Data, Storage, and Data Transformation.
- The on-demand webinar and it's slides!