The complete error message is:
Either the specified account is not valid or the account's domain could not be contacted. Check that the user and domain names are correctly specified.
Even though you used the proper credentials, you may experience this error if you reconfigure the Cluster service account and you used the User Principal Name (UPN) format ([email protected]).
To fix this problem:
1. Start / Run / Services.msc / OK.
2. Double-click the Cluster Service.
3. Select the Log On tab.
4. Type the account name in NetBIOS format (DomainName\AccountName).
5. Type the password into the Password and Confirm Password boxes.
6. Press OK.
7. When you receive The new logon name will not take effect until you stop and restart the service., press OK.
8. Restart the Cluster service.
9. Add the additional cluster node.