Microsoft provides the SAP agent to maintain a list of available Netware servers and services on your network. The SAP agent must be specifically installed:
- Right-click Network Neighborhood and press Properties.
- Right-click Local Area Connection in the Network and Dial-up Connections dialog and press Properties.
- Press Install in the Local Area Connection Properties dialog.
- Press Service in the Select Network Component Type dialog and press Add
- Select SAP Agent in the Select Network Service dialog and then press OK.
- Press Close in the Local Area Connection Properties dialog.
- Close the Network and Dial-up Connections dialog box.