If you have free space adjacent to the NTFS Boot (Operating System) partition, you can use an in-place upgrade to expand it.
To perform the expansion:
1. Backup! Break any software mirror on the boot partition.
2. Start an in-place upgrade by running SETUP.EXE on the CD-ROM from within Windows 2000.
3. After the file copy process is complete, DO NOT REBOOT.
4. Use Notepad to open C:\$Win_nt$.~bt\winnt.sif.
5. Add ExtendOemPartition=1 in the \[Unattended\] section.
6. Restart the computer to enable the in-place upgrade to proceed.
NOTE: You must have 650MB of freespace on the boot partition.