Cookies contain information from a previous visit to a Web site.
NOTE: Prior to deleting a cookie, you may want to save it for future recall.
To delete a cookie:
1. Start Internet Explorer.
2. Use the Tools menu to select Internet Options.
3. Select the General tab.
4. Press the Settings button in the Temporary Internet Files section.
5. Press View Files.
6. Make sure that Details is selected on the View menu.
7. Press the Internet Address colum header to sort the cookies, which have a Cookie:<username>@<websitename.com> format.
8. Select the cookie file that you wish to delete and press the DELETE key.
9. If you are prompted to confirm the deletetion, press Yes.
For additional information about cookies, see:
Q260971 - Description of Cookies.
Q154360 - Security Alert for Cookies in Internet Explorer & Outlook Express.
Q223799 - Description of Persistent and Per-Session Cookies in Internet Explorer.
Q153417 - Location of Cookies File in Internet Explorer.
Q224304 - Per-Session Cookies Are Not Cleared Until You Close Browser.