01. Open the Active Directory User and Computers snap-in.
02. Select the domain.
03. On the Action menu, press New / Organizational Unit. Add or move users.
04. Right-click the OU and press Properties.
05. On the Group Policy tab, Press the New button.
06. Right-click the OU and press Delegate Control and respond to the wizard.
07. Right-click the OU and press Properties.
08. Select the GPO on the Group Policy tab and press Properties.
09. On the Security tab, Add your user or group (the delegee).
10. Grant then Full Control - Allow.
11. If you wish to prevent the delegee from setting security permissions on the GPO, grant them only Write - Allow permission.
12. If you do NOT wish this new policy to apply them them, clear the Apply Group Policy - Allow box.
13. Right-click the delegee and Add members to a group. Select Group Policy Creator Owners and press OK.
14. Start / Run / MMC / OK.
15. Console / Add/Remove Snap-in.
16. Add the Group Policy snap-in.
17. Browse to the OU and select it. Press OK.
18. Select the new GPO and press OK.
19. Press Finish.
20. Press Close and OK.
21. Console / Save As and name the Shortcut. Copy or move it to the delegee.