When you setup RIS, you determine where the remote installation images are stored.
To change the location:
1. Open a CMD prompt and stop the NetPC Boot Service Manager and Trivial FTP Daemon service:
net stop binlsvcx
net stop TFTPD
2. Stop sharing the RemoteInstall folder.
3. XCOPY the RemoteInstall directory tree to the new location.
4. Share the RemoteInstall folder on the new volume as Reminst.
5. Open a CMD prompt and type:
6. Boot a client and verify it can connect and install an image. If the client can't connect, make sure that
is pointing to the new location.