When you install Windows 2000, setup reads the Windows NT set information and transfers this information to Windows 2000. This only happens during setup.
If you have a new set, you must manually transfer the information to Windows 2000, so it can read your Windows NT sets:
01. As an Administrator in Windows NT, open Disk Administrator.
02. Insert a formated floppy in drive A:.
03. On the Partition menu, press Configuration and Save.
04. Eject the diskette.
05. Shutdown and start Windows 2000. Logon as an Administrator.
06. Insert the diskette.
07. Control Panel / Administrative Tools / Computer Management.
08. Expand Storage and open Disk Management.
09. Press Action / Restore Basic Disk Configuration.
10. Remove the diskette from drive A:.
11. Shutdown and restart Windows 2000.
NOTE: You may have to shutdown and restart a second time, to gain access to the Windows NT sets.