When you install multiple programs during an unattended setup, you may get an Out of virtual Memory error.
This is caused by the fact that your multiple applications consume more virtual memory than was contemplated by the setup routine. There are two ways to resolve the problem. For each program in the batch file, use:
start /wait program1
start /wait program2
See tip 0364 for the full syntax.
If this doesn't resolve your problem, we can borrow the technique in tip 0182:
01. Expand the System._ file from the distribution share to System.New (Expand System._ System.new).
02. Use Regedt32 and select HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.
03. Use the Registry menu to Load Hive.
04. Navigate to System.new and press Open.
05. Enter NewSys when prompted for a name and press OK.
06. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\NewSys\ControlSet001\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management
07. Double click PagingFiles, a type REG_MULT_SZ value name, and click on the Multi-String Editor window to remove the highlight.
08. Change 15 60 to 32 60.
09. Select the NewSys key.
10. Use the Registry menu to Unload Hive.
11. Close Regedt32.
12. Rename System.new to System._.
Perform the install.