If you receive a blank csvroot.exe window during the final reboot of an SBS install, you may not have properly configured RAS.
NOTE: The SBS console may also not be displayed.
To work around this problem:
01. Close the csvroot.exe window.
02. If you have a Console displayed, even if it is a blank, close it.
03. Control Panel / Network / Services / Remote Access Service / Remove and follow the on-screen instructions.
04. Restart your server when prompted.
05. Control Panel / Network / Services / Add / Remote Access Service.
06. Select your modem from the Add RAS Device list and click OK.
07. Click Configure and Dial out and Receive Calls. Click OK.
08. Click Network and click the Configure button next to TCP/IP under Server Settings.
09. Click This computer only under Allow remote TCP/IP clients to access.
10. Click OK, OK, Continue, and OK.
11. Exit Control Panel.
12. Do NOT restart when prompted, click NO.
13. Reapply Service Pack 4 or your most current Service Pack.
14. Restart your server when prompted.