A. Outlook 2000 introduces the ability to create distribution list and populate with people from your contacts list. To create a distribution list perform the following:
- Start Outlook 2000
- From the Tools menu select 'Address Book'
- In the 'Show Names from the' list, click Contacts.
- Select 'New Entry' from the File menu
- Under the entry type select 'New Distribution List'
- Under the 'Put this Entry' select 'In the Contacts'. Click OK
The empty distribution list will now be shown. To add members perform the following:
- In the name box type the name for the distribution list
- Click the 'Select Members' button to add people to the list
- Click Save and Close
Distribution lists can be identified as they are shown in bold.