You can create a button that, when clicked, executes a macro.
- Right-click a toolbar and choose Customize.
- Click the Commands tab.
- Click Macros in the Categories list.
- Drag Custom Button to the toolbar to create a button.
- Right-click the button and choose Assign Macro. A dialog box will appear in which you can select the macro that the button should execute.
Notes & tips. While in the Customize mode (right-click a toolbar and choose Customize) you can:
- Right-click the button and enter the button name in the Name box.
- Right-click the button and you can choose to show the image of the button only (Default Style), Text Only, or Image and Text.
- Right-click the button and you can select the button image (Change Button Image) or edit the button image (Edit).