If you're one of the lucky people attending IT/Dev Connections in a couple weeks, you'd probably like to know about a few community resources you can take advantage of now, during and after the event.
Our sister site, myITforum, has long supplied third party community support for Microsoft events such as the Microsoft Management Summit and TechEd, and other events such as the System Center Universe, DellWorld, and others. So, keeping with the tradition for supplying great community resources for great events, you can now participate in the IT/Dev Connections Community Group.
The IT/Dev Connections Community Group offers:
- A web-based forum for Q&A and communication
- A download area for useful docs such as Mandalay Bay hotel and conference maps and the official event Twitter Guide
- A Wiki to store extra information about the conference and to capture the event's rich history
- An RSS feed to keep up to date on all activity in the community areas
- An option to be notified over email for every post or only new topics, or to receive bundled activity updates daily or once a week
As we get closer to the IT/Dev Connections kick-off there will be many more useful information posted.
Here's the resources you can access now: