A. To create a mirror set, first create the primary partition. You can then perform the following steps to create a mirror of it:
- From the Start menu, select Programs, Administrative Tools, then Disk Administrator.
- Click the existing primary partition, and hold down the Ctrl key.
- Click an unpartitioned area of disk space.
- From the Fault Tolerance menu, select Establish Mirror.
- From the Partition menu, select Commit changes now to begin duplication.
- Reboot after the duplication process is completed.