Available On Demand
It's your data and you need to protect it! All too often, IT professionals struggle with the idea of giving up control of their data to a cloud service. Even though Microsoft provides financially-backed SLAs for their service, many organizations want the additional protection and security of having backups—after all, it’s your data, and you’re in charge of protecting it.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Why many organizations are choosing to prioritize backing up their Office 365 email
- The six gaps every organization needs to protect against when it comes to Office 365 data protection
- The importance of having complete control and access to your Office 365 email data - helping you avoid unnecessary data loss
- How the public cloud can help you get rid of PST files, once and for all
- How you can leverage the public cloud to solve email archiving problems
If you have already registered, click here to access
Paul Robichaux is a senior contributing editor for ITPro Today and a Microsoft Exchange Server MVP who specializes in Exchange and Office 365. He is the author of several books, including Exchange Server 2013 Inside Out: Clients, Connectivity, and UM (Microsoft Press). Paul is on Twitter at @paulrobichaux, and he blogs at paulrobichaux.wordpress.com.
Chris Henley is a Sr. Manager Microsoft Global Alliance for Veeam Software. He is focused on Windows Server, Hyper-V, and Azure solutions from Microsoft.