Date: Wednesday, March 25, 2020
Time: 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
Duration: 1 hour
Hybrid cloud no longer means simply connecting an on-premises data center to the public cloud. A new generation of solutions is making it easy to build hybrid cloud architectures that intricately weave public cloud services into on-premises infrastructure. Among them is Azure Stack, which Microsoft introduced in 2017. This webinar explains how Azure Stack fits within the modern hybrid cloud landscape and answers questions such as:
- What are the main use cases for Azure Stack?
- How does Azure Stack compare to other hybrid cloud platforms, such as AWS Outposts?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of Azure Stack?
- How do platforms like Azure Stack compare to legacy hybrid cloud strategies?
- What are some best practices for implementing and managing Azure Stack services?
If you're building or managing a hybrid cloud today, this webinar will offer crucial insight on how you may be able to benefit from Azure Stack and similar hybrid cloud platforms.
If you have already registered, click here to access.
Christopher Tozzi is a technology analyst with subject matter expertise in cloud computing, application development, open source software, virtualization, containers and more. He also lectures at a major university in the Albany, New York, area. His book, “For Fun and Profit: A History of the Free and Open Source Software Revolution,” was published by MIT Press.
This webinar is brought to you by: