Available On Demand
Scalability and flexibility are the cloud’s strongest points, and as recent data show, these points are only getting stronger. Turning your existing data center into a hybrid and extending it to the cloud can give you more flexibility, control, and power, but you have to be able to protect your data and applications in the cloud.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to leverage AWS as an addition to your data center
- What applications and services require the most protection in hybrid mode—and how to protect them
- The importance of portability and how to avoid lock-in
- How to get better compliance and data protection by moving data between on-prem and AWS
- How to use cloud-native backup and DR tools to supplement the AWS-provided capabilities
If you have already registered, click here to access
Paul Robichaux, Senior Contributing Editor, IT Pro Today
Paul Robichaux is a senior contributing editor for ITPro Today and a Microsoft Exchange Server MVP who specializes in Exchange and Office 365. He is the author of several books, including Exchange Server 2013 Inside Out: Clients, Connectivity, and UM (Microsoft Press). Paul is on Twitter at @paulrobichaux, and he blogs at paulrobichaux.wordpress.com.
Andrew Zhelezko, Technical Analyst, Veeam
Andrew Zhelezko, currently working as a technical analyst in Veeam Product Strategy team, he is a certified IT professional with over a decade industry experience. Initially doing technical support for various solutions, he has got practical expertise, which is helping him to speak the same language as Veeam community members. You can always find him presenting at different offline/online events, where he loves to solve the challenges associated with data protection.
His motto is to help others realize the beauty and power of modern virtualization and cloud technologies.