Doubts regarding data security and capabilities have given way to increased confidence in the immense potential of Cloud. Hence, organizations have fast-tracked their shift to the Cloud. Recent TDWI research finds that nearly two thirds of organizations surveyed (64%) are planning to apply Cloud data management to support analytics and about half are moving to the Cloud specifically for data warehousing and reporting. In fact, close to 90% of those surveyed say that Cloud Transformation is an important part of their data strategy.
In order to leverage the full potential of Cloud, it is important to:
- Increase automation and standardization
- Broaden data migration movement strategies, and
- Be flexible in data collection and transformation.
Cloud is a critical strategic decision and it is important to derive maximum ROI on your investment. So, how do you;
- Improve Data Warehouse and analytics platform management?
- Reduce expenses and increase scale?
- Establish governance and quality across all Cloud data?
The report has in-depth analytics and expert recommendations on the above questions, in addition to several others that global businesses typically have.
Brought to you by: