Date: Tuesday April 28, 2020
Time: 2:00 pm Eastern Time
Duration: 1 Hour
You’re likely no stranger to hybrid cloud. It’s the best of all worlds for IT, providing the flexibility to scale as needed while broadening your options to choose best-fit environments for each workload. But the vision of hybrid cloud can be hard to achieve, especially if you have legacy resources that resist being modernized or aren’t cloud ready. VMware Cloud Foundation, brought to you by Insight Enterprise, provides the simplest path to hybrid cloud with a unified cloud platform for private and hybrid clouds. It offers:
- Wide choice of hardware that supports award winning vSAN virtualized storage and HCI
- Comprehensive automation and lifecycle management to simplify and streamline operations
- Consistent infrastructure and operations for private cloud, public cloud and edge deployments
- Seamless support for both VMs and containers, and portability between Cloud Foundation environments
- Real results with reduced TCO compared to cloud alternatives
If you have already registered, click here to access.
Josh Townsend - Sr. Technical Marketing Architect - SDDC at VMware
A technology leader with over 15 years of hands-on experience in VMware virtualization, storage design, Microsoft technologies and network infrastructure. I bring an innovative and pragmatic approach to analyzing complex business needs, enabling me to conceptualize, design and implement cutting-edge solutions based on the latest virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies.
Tony Monroe - Regional Principal, Data Center Services at Insight
As a technology evangelist Tony Monroe has spent the better part of the last 17 years helping clients leverage technology to accelerate business transformation and improve business outcomes. A leader in his field, he has spent time in both sales and pre-sales engineering roles, and is well versed in many topics; leveraging a unique skill set to bridge the gap between “speeds and feeds” delivering tangible business value.