Too many organizations limit the log data they collect because they can't afford to process everything their SIEM; it simply costs too much and generates far too many alerts. However, this decision leaves them unable to properly detect, investigate and remediate security incidents.
The key to breaking free of this conundrum is recognizing that you don't have to send every log you collect to your SIEM. Download this white paper today and learn about a log data collection and processing model that will enable you to:
- Collect more (and sometimes better) data
- Archive that data cost-effectively for years
- Feed your SIEM with lower volumes of higher quality data
- Expand the possibilities of what you can do with log data beyond feeding it to your SIEM
- Be more agile in adopting new data analysis technologies