Microsoft SharePoint 2013 provides features and functionality that enable organizations to control authentication, authorize and secure access to sites and content. However, choosing which options to use, configuring the options to meet your business needs and understanding their impact can be complex and confusing.
Join Alan Pelz-Sharp, Research Director at 451 Research and SharePoint MVP and TITUS Senior Product Manager Antonio Maio for a discussion on SharePoint security best practices and strategies. Specifically, we will discuss:
- New information sharing features in SharePoint 2013
- Best practices for designing security policies for SharePoint
- How to build a high-level SharePoint data governance model
- Using identity, claims and security policies to authorize access to sensitive information
- Real-world success stories with practical advice
Whether or not you’re ready to upgrade today, you’ll gain immediate benefits in your current environment and ensure you are ready to take advantage of the new SharePoint 2013 features in the future.
Be in attendance for a chance to win a Nexus 7 Tablet from Google! The winner will be chosen at random.