The trend to see and use information as an asset is still in the "early adoption" phase, making doing so a competitive differentiator for leading organizations. But even where information leaders have embraced this idea, there's an array of challenges to transform the idea of value into a reality that benefits the organization. Read this report for reasons to monetize your data.
Learn more about:
- Creating supplemental revenue stream.
- Introducing a new line of business.
- Barter data for goods and services.
- Barter data for terms and conditions.
- Compelling information management and governance improvements as a side benefit.
Gartner | Seven Steps to Monetizing Your Information Assets | Analysts: Douglas Laney, Mario Faria, Alan D. Duncan | 15 October 2015