This course presents the necessary information to build analytical dashboards in Power BI and connect to the BI solution to multiple data sources, consolidate data tables and analyze data with natural language queries.
Starting with introducing key concepts in business intelligence, data analysis, and data visualization, this course consists of three classes designed to gradually guide from building an analytical dashboard in the desktop version of Power BI, to distributing the dashboard in the cloud-based Power BI service, and finally to accessing the dashboard from a web and mobile app.
Learn how to:
- Connect, import, shape, and transform data.
- Visualize data, author reports, and schedule automated refresh of reports.
- Create and share real-time dashboards.
- Use natural language queries.
- Consume dashboards from web and mobile apps.