Did you know that Office 365 is aimed at being just “good enough” and will not meet the compliance requirements of all hundreds of millions of its users?
Avoid being 1 of 5 organizations that have experienced data loss, malware infiltration or related problems through mobile devices during the past 24 months. Download “The Role of Third-Party Tools for Office 365 Compliance” white paper from Osterman Research which explores the limitations of Office 365, and points to third-party offerings that enable organizations to meet their compliance obligations.
- Microsoft’s Approach to Compliance in Office 365
- Concerns about Office 365 Compliance
- Compliance Requirements and Key Issues (BYOD) to Consider
- Penalties for Non-Compliance
- Third-Party Tools for Compliance with Office 365
Download the report now!