Many CXOs mandate a cloud-first strategy when launching their digital transformation journeys. But the road to cloud-native can be long, complex and costly—and may not be suitable for every application or workload. That’s why hybrid multicloud architectures are so powerful for balancing speed, agility and cost-efficiency across on-premises and cloud infrastructures.
Successful cloud environments leverage hybrid infrastructure deployments and incorporate multicloud strategies at the customer’s edge to access valuable business data and services based on the following requirements:
- Healthcare: Highly regulated medical firms have strict data sovereignty and compliance requirements processing patient records.
- Retail: Global retailers with seasonal peaks require high-performance ordering and need to spin up and down resources on demand.
- Autonomous Vehicles: Connected cars generating massive amounts of data require processing and analysis at edge locations with secure cloud controls.
- Media and Entertainment: Ultra-fast video streaming services caching content close to end users require low-latency connections in proximity to multiple public clouds.
- Financial Services: Real-time data capture and processing in hundreds of locations need fast analytics to multiple clouds while saving on egress.
Download to learn more!