Date: Wednesday, February 20, 2019
Time: 02:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
Duration: 1 hour
As soon as you detect a security incident or breach in your environment, things move fast. You need to be able to quickly ascertain what happened and how as well as which assets were involved, so that you can decide how to respond, mitigate impact, and report the incident to the business and any affected parties. In this critical time between detection and remediation, your digital forensics and incident response (DFIR) readiness is key to success.
- What does it take to be forensics-ready? Join AlienVault for a special session webcast on DFIR readiness. We’ll address the following questions:
- What does DFIR readiness include? What frameworks exist?
- What security tools and technologies are essential for DFIR?
- How does an effective DFIR program leverage security orchestration and automation reduce time to response (TTR)?
- How can AlienVault Unified Security Management (USM) accelerate and simplify your DFIR?
If you have already registered, click here to access
Danielle Russell, Group Product Marketing Manager, AlienVault
Carlos Garcia Solutions Architect, AlienVault