Available On Demand
94% of companies suffering from a catastrophic data loss do not survive – 43% never reopen and 51% close within two years, according to the University of Texas. Also, Gartner reports that 7 out of 10 small firms that experience a major data loss go out of business within a year.
Having a BCDR plan in place will help you maintain availability by making sure your most critical applications can be recovered when a disaster event occurs – whether it’s a minor outage or major natural disaster.
Specifically, this session will cover:
- What is disaster recovery?
- A checklist of tools you need to be successful
- Suggestions for application packaging
- How to practice a test failover that gives your organization the best chance of surviving
- Information that empowers you to be ready for whatever DR events you may experience
If you have already registered, click here to access
Michael White, Product Manager at Veeam Software
Veeam Evangelist Michael White, vExpert, VMware VCAP6-DCV, Veeam Certified Engineer and a popular blogger and speaker. His career started in professional services before he began focusing on virtualization. VMware design and implementation, particularly around DR and business continuity, are his main areas of expertise. Follow Michael on Twitter at @mwVme, or read his blog at https://notesfrommwhite.net.