Maintaining proper Active Directory group management and control over access rights just keeps getting harder. In today’s hybrid environments, you have to properly manage not only Active Directory groups, but Azure AD and Office 365 groups as well. With native tools and manual processes, it’s difficult to avoid significant group sprawl and authorization creep — which puts your organization at increased risk of security breaches, compliance failures and productivity losses.
Learn how you can clean up your groups to avoid these costly consequences. This e-book explains the key best practices you need to implement, including how to:
- Properly assess your groups
- Update your information security policy to enforce the least-privilege principle
- Make changes to your groups without disrupting critical business processes
- Implement proper group governance
- Choose the right tools to help