Available On Demand
Configuration manager admins, you love Windows 10. You’ve done a lot of careful planning, and your rollout is a success so far with one possible caveat—it’s not going fast enough. The end of Windows 7 support is coming at you in just eight months, and running an insecure OS on even a single endpoint is 100% NOT an option.
What can you do?
In this webinar, 17-time Microsoft MVP and future astronaut Brien Posey will take you beyond the basics. He’ll teach you the advanced tips and tricks the experts use to speed up their deployments.
You’ll specifically learn how to:
- Use expert tips and tricks to accelerate large-scale, zero-touch migrations
- Optimize your image and your image update process
- Avoid time-consuming driver update problems with Upgrade Analytics
- Make your relentless WaaS upgrades less painful
- Update your ConfigMgr environment to support specific Windows 10 baselines
- Keep track of your endpoint deployment status across the globe
If you have already registered, click here to access
Brien Posey is a 15-time Microsoft MVP with over two decades of IT experience. Prior to becoming a freelance writer and speaker, Posey was the Chief Information Officer for a national chain of hospitals and healthcare facilities. Previously, Posey served as the lead network engineer for the United States Department of Defense at Fort Knox, and as a network administrator for some of the largest insurance companies in America. In addition to his continued work in IT, Posey has spent the last two years training as a commercial Scientist-Astronaut candidate
Chaz Spahn Education Services Manager, Adaptiva