MongoDB Enterprise users can leverage encryption and key management to achieve better security and meet compliance requirements (PCI DSS, HIPAA, GDPR, etc.). This definitive guide covers the critical issues involved in getting encryption right with MongoDB Enterprise.
This eBook discusses:
- Encryption and key management for MongoDB Enterprise
- Key management best practices for protecting encryption keys from loss
- Maintaining business continuity with real-time key mirroring and access policy mirroring
- Dual Control, Separation of Duties, and Split Knowledge
- Meeting compliance requirements (PCI DSS, HIPAA, GDPR, etc.)
MongoDB encryption and good key management is not difficult to achieve. Although key management has a reputation for being difficult and costly, today key management for MongoDB is cost-effective, easy, has little to no performance impact, will get your company in compliance, and will keep your organization out of the headlines by helping to prevent a data breach.