Software as a service (SaaS) is growing rapidly as more customers transition to use cloud-based applications. Rapidly scaling SaaS workloads, without the proper policies in place, can open expose your environments, potentially yielding new attack vectors and security vulnerabilities.
Download this whitepaper and learn how to how to build a comprehensive security posture on AWS as well as:
- Architect Your SaaS Applications the Right Way
- Actively Assess Your Cloud Security Posture
- Meet Compliance and Governance Requirements
- Manage Multiple Users and Permissions with AWS
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)