Date: Tuesday, October 30, 2018
Time: 02:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 1 hour
Implementing effective asset discovery and vulnerability assessment are two of the most important first steps in improving IT security. Before you can protect your environment, you need to understand what assets you have across your cloud and on-premises environments, and be able to identify and prioritize vulnerabilities.
Attend this webcast and demo to see how the AlienVault Unified Security Management platform can help with these essential capabilities:
• Discover all assets across your cloud and on-premises environments
• Get alerted when new assets connect to the network
• Schedule vulnerability scans of individual assets, asset groups or entire networks
• Prioritize vulnerabilities by severity and likelihood of exploit
• Quickly identify availability of patches, saving time researching each vulnerability
If you have already registered, click here to access
Sacha Dawes is Principal Product Marketing Manager for AlienVault, having joined the company in February 2017. Sacha is responsible for the technical marketing of the AlienVault Unified Security Management (USM) family of solutions. He brings multiple years of experience from product management, product marketing and business management roles at Microsoft, NetIQ, Gemalto and Schlumberger where he has delivered both SaaS-delivered and boxed-product solutions that address the IT security, identity and management space.