When you run NTBackup, a log of the results of the backup or restore is generated.
You can use the Tools menu, Reports, to view the last 10 report logs.
NTBackup automatically deletes the older reports as needed, but you may find a need to delete a specific log. To do so:
1. Press Reports on the Tools menu.
2. Select the log that you wish to delete, and press View to open it in Notepad.
3. Note the Backupnn.log file name in the title bar, where nn is the log number.
4. Use Regedt32 to navigate to:
5. Delete the Log#nn sub-key.
6. Exit Regedt32.
7. Delete the corresponding log file from the "Documents and Settings\<UserName>\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\WindowsNT\NTbackup\Data" folder.