The metaverse will soon be all the rage — or will it? Thirty years after Neal Stephenson in his 1992 science fiction novel Snow Crash coined the term “metaverse,” the debate over whether it will be the next big thing continues. But like it or not, it’s becoming ever clearer that the metaverse is going to in some way impact companies of all types. In fact, McKinsey reports that the metaverse has the potential to generate up to $5 trillion in value by 2030, an opportunity it called "too big for companies to ignore."
Those that delay in hitting the START button on metaverse planning could be scrambling to play catch-up, potentially missing out on delivering new customer and employee experiences that can pay off on the bottom line.
This free Metaverse in the Enterprise trend report will:
- Discuss what you need to know before jumping into the metaverse
- Review the tools you’ll need once you do jump in
- Examine the security, storage, and sustainability challenges of joining the metaverse
- Cover which industries will most benefit from the metaverse
- Explore what roles DevOps teams and developers will play in building applications and services for the metaverse
- Review how the metaverse delivers "humans as a service"
Don't miss this opportunity to get the data you need to get started on your metaverse journey!