Windows XP SP2 will NOT be offered if any of the following are true:
1. You are NOT running Windows XP or Windows XP SP1.
2. You already have SP2 installed.
3. Delivery has been temporarily blocked by policy.
4. T.V. Media is installed.
5. Your computer's processor / BIOS combination has been blocked until Microsoft and Intel work out support.
6. Your computer may be waiting, but Automatic Updates limits the number of computers to prevent overloading their connections.
If delivery has been temporarily blocked, ask your administrator.
If T.V. Media is installed, uninstall it as it will BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) with STOP 0xC0000135.
To determine if your processor / BIOS is blocked, Start / Run / msinfo32 / OK and look for Processor in the right-hand pane of System Information. A blocked processor will display Processor x86 Family 15 Model 3 Stepping 3. When an updated processor driver is available for your processor / BIOS combination, it will be automatically offered by Windows Update or Automatic Update. You can determine if your processor / BIOS combination has become compliant by using the Intel Processor Frequency ID utility. If you upgrade to a compliant BIOS, you can manually download and install Windows XP SP2.