When an Administrator attemps to access a user's redirected My Documents Folder, he/she receives an Access is Denied error?
When you apply a GPO to redirect the the user's My Documents folder, you did not change the Grant the user exclusive rights to My Documents default setting.
To fix the problem:
1. Right-click the user's My Documents folder and press Properties.
2. On the Security tab, press OK when you receive You only have permission to view the current security information on username.
3. Press Advanced.
4. Select the Owner tab.
5. Select your current logon or Administrator as the new owner.
6. Select Replace owner on subcontainers and objects and press OK.
7. Press Yes to:
You do not have permission to read the contents of directory path and directory name.
Do you want to replace the directory permissions with permissions granting you Full Control?
8. Close and reopen the Properties to refresh the ACL.
NOTE: You may wish to clear the Allow inheritable permissions from parent to propagate to this object box on the Advanced tab, when you reopen the Properties in step 8.