A. To add additional email addresses to an Exchange organization, you need to change the recipient policy for the organization:
- Start Exchange System Manager (ESM--Start, Programs, Microsoft Exchange, System Manager).
- Expand Recipients and select Recipient Policies.
- Right-click Default Policy and select Properties.
- Select the "E-mail Addresses (Policy)" tab.
- Click New.
- From the address type list, select SMTP Address and click OK.
- Enter the new address in the format @<domain> (e.g., @widget.test). By default, "This Exchange Organization is responsible for all mail delivery to this address." is selected, which will make Exchange authoritative for that domain. If a mail is received for the new domain and no account is found, Exchange will send a Non Delivery Report (NDR) to the message originator; if you clear this box means, when a matching recipient can't be found, Exchange can forward the message to another system. Click OK
- If this new address should be the primary address, select the new address and click "Set as Primary" (note that Exchange must be authoritative for the primary address).