Since its release on 29 July 2015 we know that Windows 10 is officially installed on over 75 million devices worldwide. That includes 1.5 million Windows 10 Enterprise installations as well.
That install base has likely grown much higher since it has been over a month since Microsoft provided those momentum numbers. The number of Enterprise installs must make Microsoft very happy though as they need businesses to adopt their latest operating system to label it a success.
If you are considering evaluating Windows 10 for use in your organization Microsoft has a lot of information available in the online TechNet Library to assist you in that process.
Windows 10 provides IT professionals with advanced protection against modern security threats and comprehensive management and control over devices and apps as well as flexible deployment, update, and support options.
You can visit the Windows 10 TechCenter to find the following subjects covered:
- Download Windows 10
- Jump start your skills
- Explore what's new
- Explore upgrade options
- Explore the update process
- Update your deployment skills
- Prepare for deployment
- Upgrade to Windows 10 with MDT
- Upgrade to Windows 10 with System Center Configuration Manager
- Deploy Windows 10 with MDT
- Deploy Windows 10 with System Center Configuration Manager
- Additional deployment scenarios
- Troubleshoot deployment issues
- Device management
- Security considerations
- Windows 10 IT Professional Forums
- Related forums
What have you found as your best source of information about Windows 10?